Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Jacob's First Year Slide Show
*Click the close button on the video to shrink it!
My sister has given me a video of both boys' first years. I tried to download and then upload, or just load (ahhh!) but couldn't. So hear is one that I made on a site Heather told me about. How fun!
6 comments:
great job on the slide show! it turned out fantastic. It seems like so long ago that he was so tiny!
Love the slide show and that you can put it to music! Amazing how fast a year goes...
Terrific slide show....what happened to our babies? They are growing way too fast!
happy birthday jacob! you are such a little cutie! loved all the pics!
I especially love seeing pics of you, Jill, to slow music. You seemed VERY DREAMY that way.
XOX
GUESS WHO!!
John, I am assuming "j" is you! Am I right?
Post a Comment