Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Boys' New Pics

I just did our (now) annual photo shoot with the boys. Jacob was much harder to get to hold still than his 6 month shoot! But, I managed to get a few. Jackson still hates getting his picture taken. The few I got were a highly bribed. He has also discovered gum, which has made smiling a bit more difficult. There was no way I was going to cause a riot and ask him to spit it out and still be happy!
So, those of you who want pics, please let me know which ones and what sizes!
Boys Sepia

Boys Color

Jackson with Train


Jackson Close-up


Jacob in Basket


The next 3 are the same pose, just different crops.

Jacob Close-up (Parents, can't do an 8 x 10 of the close-up)


Jacob Mid-range

Full Shot


B-Ball #1 (Blurry Ball!)


B-Ball #2

No comments: