Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Great Outdoors

For Memorial Day weekend, I was blessed to be able to go to Birch Bay with my friend Kara and her family. Jacob and I had a great time, while Jackson and Daddy stayed home and had too much fun "vacationing" in Yakima.


Cooking hamburgers on the open fire, followed by waffle cone s'mores! Yum!




This is Jackson's first time making smores. He did pretty well at staying clean- with the s'mores that is. The property we were on had cows, horses, and a stream with frogs. He had a blast, but desperately needed a bath by the end of the evening.


Jacob is loving being all-naturelle in nature! The ground felt good on a 100 degree day!

1 comment:

Trish said...

I love that first picture of Jacob. What a great smile!!