Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Just Hanging Around

We have had a pretty lazy winter since Christmas. School and work have been busy, and recently we have been battling colds left and right. Our friends from California came to visit in February. It was fun to see all the kids back together. As you can see, they had a great time eating ice cream. We didn't even pose them for the picture! They were watching ice cream being scooped, patiently waiting for their own.



As to the request of some of my long-distant friends, here I am in full bloom! Jacob is scheduled to arrive in 4 weeks. I think I will be ready in about 2 and 1/2! I have 2 more weeks of school until spring break. I will miss my class greatly, but this body is done!

No comments: