Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Back to School...For Mom, too!

We finally felt it was the right time for me to head back to the world of teaching.  With the boys attending school all day and Ryn wanting to go to school, it was a prayerful choice with all 4 of us heading to work/school together.  I was hired for a 4th grade position at the same school I taught 3rd at before and where the kids attend.  Jackson is in 3rd grade, Jacob is in 1st, and Ryn attends Pre-K.  We are still adjusting a bit to our "new life", but things are going well.
A bitter-sweet that our "first day" picture is at a new place!




She had no problem saying good-bye!  I miss her!

2 comments:

The Chargualaf Family said...

Oh, Jill! Congrats on your new job! And hey, how wonderful that you are right there where all three kids are; for a working mom, it doesn't get any better than that! Hope you have a GREAT year with your new class!!

Miss u!

The Urwin's said...

Good job, Ryn!! And I agree with Linda - how nice that you get to be where the kids are at!