Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kids to Camp and Camping

JJ went to Camp Ghormley again this summer and his classmates were all smiles.  He was so excited that day I had to literally hold him still to talk to him!

 
His cousin, Emma, joined him this year.  The girls' cabin is adorable and makes you feel like you are in Little House on the Praire!

 
Jen and I took the rest of the kids up camping on the same lake where Ghormley is located.  My new water boy can't stay out!




 
After we picked Emma and JJ up from camp we headed back to our campsite and a few friends joined us for the afternoon.


My sister's kids, Jackson, and I took a paddle boat out to a little island.  We discovered that you should not allow 5 people on a 2-person!  It took so long to paddle anywhere, we only spent about 5 minutes on the island before having to head back!  We finally made it straight across (only about 500ft), dumped most people off at the shore before Sarah and I took it the rest of the way to dock it!  It was a work out!

 
 
My nephew, Justin, who hates getting his picture taken!

No comments: