Can't believe school is here already, but I think my kiddos were ready. Jackson started 2nd and Jacob is in Kindergarten
Jackson seems to be loving Mrs. Allen's class!
After dropping Jackson in the morning, Ryn, Jacob and I accomplished many errands and had lunch at Burger King with another pm kinder. Do you like their socks with sandals look? We had to run into Target to get socks for playland and they did not want to take them off! We got to school to show Jacob his class, where to put his backpack and play at recess for a bit.
A new buddy!
Love that quirky smile! When his teacher politely excused the parents, Ryn and I gave him a kiss and headed out. The minute we left his room, Ryn started crying very loudly about wanting "her Jacob"! Precious.
He had a great time and loves getting his "Super Behavior" card everyday!





1 comment:
Oh my goodness! You boys are so big and so stinkin' cute! Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment