Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm Ready for Spring!

As with the rest of the state, we got buried in snow last week.  We are finally starting to have some warmer (40 degrees) days to melt the roads, but I think it might be a long time before we see the grass again.

I wish I had waited another day to take this picture.  The icicles grew another foot and created an "ice wall" as they all attached to each other.  We finally knocked them down to ease the weight on the gutters.

We are finally at the point where all 3 kids like playing in the snow and, luckily for me, Ryn only likes it for about 30 minutes.  She gets a little fresh air and then she and I get to warm up while the boys keep playing!

A friend of mine was brave enough to walk four kids down to the park to sled.  They were wiped out the rest of the day! Thanks for making it a fun snow day, Suzanne!



No comments: