Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Program times 3!

 Last week, all three kids were each in there own Christmas program.  We started with Jackson, where the 1st-3rd graders perform a musical.  He is center in the picture below.  
 A couple of his buddies at school.
Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Jacob, just video.  He continues to amaze me with his growing independence.  He had no fear getting on stage and singing with about 40 other 3-5 yr olds.  He knew the words and motions and smiled!
Kathryn's class at church only had to prepare for 1 verse of "Away in the Manger."  All the girls knew most of the motions and key words (if not all), but once they got up there they just stood and looked out at the audience.  I am sure they had no idea what they were doing.  Kathryn added a few comic reliefs by once saying, "Mama, look, I'm singing!" and then "Look, there's Kara!", pointing to a friend of hers on stage.  She did much better than I thought she would...some of you can imagine what could have been with my little firecracker!

No comments: