Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Annual Coug Picture


As I was complaining to my mom about the crazy weather this week, she asked if I had taken our Cougs in the Leaves picture. It completely passed me by, since our tree with the crimson leaves had not dropped much yet and now we were covered in snow.
So..I guess this year's picture tells the story of this weird weather.
And a walk down memory lane...

2010

2009

2008

2007

2006

2005

3 comments:

Trish said...

Thanks for the trip! It's so fun seeing how much the kiddos have changed.

The Chargualaf Family said...

Loved the walk down memory lane! So cute!! Wow!!!--- I can't believe you guys got snow!! :0) I am feelin' the "Christmas spirit" just looking at it!

Michelle said...

Ryn sure has changed a lot in the past year! I was waiting for this post :) What a fun tradition... GO DAWGS!