Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Friday, February 18, 2011

19 Months and a Glimpse of Girly-ness!

Yesterday, on Ryn's 19 month birthday, she fell in love with her baby doll. As I was working in the kitchen, Jacob and Ryn played together very well and for a long time! (I added this pic because I thought it was cute that she got her tray to have her animal cracker snack). When Jacob was done, Ryn turned her attention to her baby doll.
I first found her in her room, baby on lap, playing and showing the baby her drum. As I went to grab my camera, she had decided to put her baby to nap.

I went to finish cooking dinner and she brought her baby out for "cwackers".
Feeding Baby

All on her own, she snatched the wash rag from the counter and proceeded to clean her baby's face after her meal!
A good thing to remember about this episode, even at this age kids watch and learn EVERYTHING we say and do!

This song came to my mind as I was typing, but I revamped it for a parents perspective:

"Oh, be careful little mouths what you say,
Oh, be careful little mouths what you say,
For the Father up above and the children that you love,
will be hearing everything that you say."

"Oh, be careful little hand what you do,
Oh, be careful little hands what you do,
For the Father up above and the children that you love,
will be watching everything that you do."



2 comments:

The Urwin's said...

She is just too cute!! I love the little mommy in her!

The Chargualaf Family said...

Those pictures are adorable, Jill! She is too cute!!