I know that Ryn is getting a lot of "Blog Time" compared to her brothers, but she is the one changing the most!
Tonight she was crackin' me up (which was great since last night she was being a stinker!). She and I hung out in her room for about 30 min. The amount of things she got into was amazing. For starters, she decided that her small Little Peoples doll house would be a good balance beam. The roof of this house is about 2 inches by10 inches. I watched her twice carefully climb onto this strip of plastic with both feet and squeal with excitement as she stood with balance. Then I told her no.
Next, she found a book she wanted to read. We usually read in the rocking chair so I got up and patted my leg. She sat on the floor and patted the floor beside her. It was quite adorable.
And last, after we pulled-out and "read" every book from her drawer under the crib, she decided that this would be a good reading spot. She got right in and made herself comfy.

And a new development as of yesterday...saying "cheese" and wanting to see her picture. Sorry for the super close shot!

No comments:
Post a Comment