Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Friday, September 24, 2010

September Stuff

We are almost through September and starting to adjust to our new life with a school kid! It is going well and we are enjoying the mild days and cooler nights.
Our city got a new park this summer with some really interesting structures. There is a "baby" play-set that I thought was still too big for Ryn, but she and Dad thought it was just right!

Getting in position...
...and loving the slide!
Jackson at the top of a (maybe) 20 foot rope climb.
In the spider-net
Kathryn is such a little Houdini that I had to come up with a way to keep her in her swing, stroller, shopping cart, restaurant high chair, jeep, and anything else that only has a lap belt! So, here is my "ribbon" (I know, not a very creative name). She tried to get out of the cart at Costco the first time she used it and has now given up and sits contently! Yeah!
She loves the jeep...I love it with "The Ribbon"!

Jackson has started riding the little bike without training wheels! He loves it and should soon be able to be on his bigger bike.

Checkin' out our recent noise-makers.
Jacob's "First Day of School"- I subbed the other day for a few hours, so Jacob got to experience the child-care (aka...school). They said he did great after a few minutes of being reserved!

1 comment:

nwestmama said...

HA!! I love the ribbon seat belt. Perfect for your little climber! Good thinking, you are so great at those sort of ideas!