I haven't posted for quite awhile, so this one has a lot packed in it! First, pics of Ryn on her 2 month birthday. I can't believe that she is already heading towards 3 months! She weighed in at the 90% and her height was 50%...hopefully she won't keep that ratio.
One of my favorite outfits. Yes, I love blue! Thanks, Michelle.

We headed to Pullman in mid-September to help celebrate Marc's Grandpa's induction into the WSU Hall of Fame. This was quite an event! Grandpa didn't play sports but he was a large part of the literature of WSU sports. We filled up 3 tables of just family to be with him.
Grandpa and Marcus
Cute pic of Marc's parents
The other inductees
One of my favorite outfits. Yes, I love blue! Thanks, Michelle.
We headed to Pullman in mid-September to help celebrate Marc's Grandpa's induction into the WSU Hall of Fame. This was quite an event! Grandpa didn't play sports but he was a large part of the literature of WSU sports. We filled up 3 tables of just family to be with him.
Grandpa and Marcus
Cute pic of Marc's parents
The other inducteesThe following day included lots of play time with cousins, a trip to the Moscow Fair, and the Coug game, which they won at the very end.



Jacob and Cole are 3 months apart. They really seemed to hit it off this trip (even though this pic doesn't look like it...they look like a pair you don't want to mess with!)and hopefully will start a life-long friendship as cousins.
Derek (in the green) does know how to smile, he just likes to ruin pictures! Love you, Derek!



Jacob and Cole are 3 months apart. They really seemed to hit it off this trip (even though this pic doesn't look like it...they look like a pair you don't want to mess with!)and hopefully will start a life-long friendship as cousins.
Derek (in the green) does know how to smile, he just likes to ruin pictures! Love you, Derek!Late September we went to Seattle to celebrate Marc's Grandma's 80th birthday. We made a one day trip of this, starting at the Museum of Flight. Jackson was in heaven.
The great room has about 20 real airplanes hanging from the ceiling. Someday it would be fun to read about all of them, but not with a 4 yr old!


Jacob has the perfect expression for his character's pose.
The great room has about 20 real airplanes hanging from the ceiling. Someday it would be fun to read about all of them, but not with a 4 yr old!

Jacob has the perfect expression for his character's pose.


Ryn and Nana, the birthday girl.




And more sugar.
5 comments:
I can't believe how much Ryn looks like you in that pink dress! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks!
She really does look a lot like you Jill! Looks like you've been enjoying a lot of quality family time! how fun!!
wow, that was seriously PACKED month for you guys! Great pictures! Thanks for posting!!!
p.s. are you impressed I left a comment!?!?! :-)
Christi,
I am amazed you were even checking blogs! :o)
Ok, everyone else stole my thought but I'll say it anyway: Ryn does look so much like you! Too cute!
Post a Comment