Last week we had the opportunity to go to Manzanita, Oregon, and stay at the Gustafson's beach house. This vacation came at a great time after a crazy summer of Kathryn's birth, the whole family getting sick, and then her hospital stay at 6 weeks old. This was also our first trip as a family of five. It was very relaxing and well needed. Our friends from Portland came over for a night, with their daughter who is 5 months older than Kathryn.

First morning, visiting the Coffee Shop before heading to the beach. This place makes the best Mexican Mochas...I had to limit myself!
Ryn is ready for her ride to the beach.
Never thought he would swim in the ocean at 9 am, but he did! Love this pic with his reflection.
Family Photos...can't decide which I like best. I might have to try them in black and white since I did not color coordinate my family!
#1
#2
#3


Sierra's first taste of sand
Jacob did not even want to touch the water with his feet. He would run away from the waves, but he preferred to stay away. He though this "track" was pretty cool.
Beautiful Sunset!


This spider hung out in the window (outside) the whole time. JJ loved checking on his "friend".
Friends
1 comment:
Jill...the pictures were precious!!! I LOVED the sunset one!!! How fun you got to go to the beach...we are headed that way next week!!!
And you and Linda and mexican mochas...just can't dig it myself! :) tee-hee
Post a Comment