The weather has been so nice lately. I am trying to take advantage of it before it becomes scorching hot! Those who know me, know I don't like it above 72! I think I might be running out of time soon. Anyways, here our just some pics I have taken recently in our daily fieldtrips to the backyard!
Marcus is worried I am creating another coffee addict! Don't worry, I only let him have the last sip. I wish the lighting on my camera was better in this pic. It was great in person.
JJ has recently started to enjoy the camera. Until now, it was hard to get him to smile. Now he wants his picture taken!
My little monkey
Jacob loves being in the baby swing. He will even get mad at me if I get him out too early. I should enjoy this while I can, considering I get about 30-45 minutes of "free-time".
This is one of Jacob's newest games. You can show him a pout and he will copy you and then giggle. One night he was so tired playing this game he didn't know if he was actually mad and let out some cries in between.
Sweet Mags is even enjoying our being outside. She will be 4 tomorrow, but stills acts like a 10 year old!
1 comment:
Isn't spring such a beautiful time of year with all the flowers in bloom and the grass is still so green! Your boys are adorable :-)
Post a Comment