Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Friday, November 30, 2007

Fall

Fall has already come and gone, but it was so nice while it was here. Every year I seem to enjoy taking pictures under our maple tree in the front yard. It must have something to due with the Cougar colors of the leaves and the hopes of winning Apple Cup!
(He,he,he-sorry Huskies friends)

We pretty much have to bride Jackson to take a good picture. This is him trying to smile!


Jackson loves to "cook". He gets out my pans and utensils, then stirs up pizza and pancakes!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Blehhh... apple cup, you had to remind me. Atleast you can cheer on the dawgs tomorrow when they play Hawaii, right ?!?! :-)

5 Cougs said...

I really don't know if I could ever cheer on the Huskies. I will try. Maybe.