The boys, Maggie, and I headed to Pullman for a week while our hardwood floors were being refinished. Marcus joined us on the weekend for the football game against UCLA. Cougs wons!(Sorry, McKinleys!)
I love this picture of the boys. It really shows their personalities. Jacob is generally really happy and loves looking at what is going on around him. Jackson is always busy playing, pretending, or taking this apart and trying to put them back together.
Making cookies with Grandma.
For weeks, Jackson was talking about what he would be for Halloween. One of his favorite movies is "There goes a Train". The main guy is Conductor Dave. Even though he is dressed like an engineer, he will say he is a conductor. Thanks, Mietzner, for the frog outfit. Although, he never got a chance to wear it on the 31st. Keep reading.
We still wanted JJ to have a fun Halloween, so Marcus took him to a few houses and then to the Harvest festival at a church. Marcus even went to JoAnne Fabrics for the last minute bandana!They came and visited in his costume before going home to bed.
When babies get IV's, they have to wear this "soft cast" in order to leave it alone. He was a pretty good trooper and I got a lot of snuggle time!
The bubble machine is always a big hit!
3 comments:
Your boys are growing up so fast! They are adorable and I love the conductor costume, very appropriate. Sorry to hear that Jacob got the bug and was in the hospital :( I hope he's much better now. Will you guys be in Pullman over Thanksgiving? We're headed over on the 16th and staying over till the Sunday after Thanksgiving. . .would love to see you if you'll be around.
oh gosh jill...i am glad that jacob is doing much better...that must have been a bit stressful with him being in the hospital...very cute costumes!
Oh, poor Jacob, I hope he's feeling better now. That couldn't have been a fun experience for anyone. But, it must have been nice to get a lot of snuggle time in, especially since he is growing up so darn fast. Jacson's costume was so cute! Did you take him to meet Thomas the Train when they came to Snoqualmie? I bet he'd get the biggest kick out of that! I think Thomas comes every year...
Post a Comment