Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Monday, October 15, 2007

Jacob's 6 Month Pictures

Not the best picture, but two year olds don't sit still for long!




Hello All! Well, I have too much fun taking the boys pictures on my own to go into a photo studio. So...here are Jacob's 6 month pictures. I don't have a great editting program on my computer, but did find a way to make some pictures look older (faded). So a few of the poses may have 3 looks, black & white, normal, or "old" as I call it. Those of you who want a picture, please let me know by Thursday so I can print them before we head to Pullman. I will number them, so just tell me the number that is above the one you want. Don't forget to tell me sizes!


#1

#2


#3

#4



#5



#6

#7

#8

#9




#10


#11

#12

#13

#14

5 comments:

Tyffany said...

Those are sweet. I can't believe how much they look like....

HMPhillips said...

those are super cute Jill, good job...#3 made me laugh out loud!

Michelle said...

Good job with the pictures! My favorites are #1 and #4. I can't believe Jacob is 6 months old already.

Molly Hannan said...

What cute pics! Love Jacob's personality!

Erin said...

i love them all!! great job jill!