Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24

Friday, September 21, 2007

Fair Time

Last weekend we headed to Pullman for the first home Cougar game. Moscow was having their small fair, so we took the kids to see some animals. Jackson had a great time and got to pet and hold many animals.
This was a beautiful cow. I don't know what it is about cows, but I love them!


Grandpa thought he could win the "Ring Around the Bottle" game using Jacob as good luck. I guess he forgot to rub his head!


Jackson only wanted to ride this ride and sat in the same spot both times.
I think we might have to get a bunny someday. Madison kept petting Jackson.



Grandma's new toy kept the kids entertained!

Snuggling with her mommy's leg





No comments: