This is Jacob's first time swimming. He was very calm and content being in the water. Hopefully, Jackson will have a good water buddy in another year.
Jackson loved going down the slide in his whole "outfit". Dawn, my teaching partner this past year(this is her pool), would put him about 3/4 of the way up and I would catch him after he dropped in the water.
The boys and I headed to Seattle to see my grandma who was in town for a few days. My mom, aunt, and "Nana" had just returned from a Euporean cruise. I can't believe they didn't take myself and the kids! :o) She wanted to see Jackson and meet Jacob. Below, they are both concentrating on my mom telling about her day.
We headed to Jen's house for dinner and the little ones had some "Grandma Time" on the trampoline. My mom is bouncing Jackson and his cousin, Emma.
This is Jacob and his friend Hudson at church. Tricia, Hudson's mom, and I delivered almost 3 weeks apart. It is great that the boys will be able to grow up together. By the way, we did not stage this picture. There have been a few times that they will reach for each other's hands when we lie them down together. How cute!
1 comment:
Those are some cute boys you've got there Jill! I love the goggles picture of Jackson :-)
Post a Comment