Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;
And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting. Psalm 139:23-24
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Hello Again
It has been a long time since I posted anything. Since school started, I feel like we have been in fast forward mode. I have a great class and I am enjoying each day, now that I am in my second trimester with baby number two. Marcus and I (and Jackson and Maggie) have been to Pullman quite a bit for football season. Jackson is growing like a weed. He is getting really fun to play with and he is talking a lot. Most of these pictures are of him and his new hats that his Great, Great Aunt Baba made him. We were cheap parents and did the same costume for Halloween this year, he was still too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment